Official Promotional Materials
Download our official LGBTQ+ of FIRST brochure!
Download our official LGBTQ+ of FIRST mentor-focused brochure!
Get a hold of one of our awesome enamel pins from a staff member at competition!
We currently do not have any online donation options. Some competitions may have staff members with tables where one can donate.
Tiers of Involvement
Student Administrators, or Admin, are the primary decision-making body of LGBTQ+ of FIRST, with the final vote on all important topics.
- As according to their title, Admin are expected to fulfill duties including but not limited to the scheduling and writing of blog posts; the supervision and management of the LGBTQ+ of FIRST Discord server; outreach at FIRST events.
- Only LGBTQ+ students who are currently members of an FRC or FTC Team may hold the position of Admin.
Student Representatives are the primary outreach force and content creators at LGBTQ+ of FIRST, representing the initiative throughout their region and creating web content.
- As according to their title, Representatives are expected to fulfill duties including but not limited to the writing of approved blog content; submission of blog ideas, design proposals and legislation to Student Admin; outreach at FIRST events.
Ambassadors are blog spokespersons who represent the blog at competitions with approval from their Regional Board.
- As according to their title, Ambassadors are expected to fulfill duties including representing LGBTQ+ of FIRST at competitions.
- Any member of LGBTQ+ of FIRST may hold the position of Ambassador.
Members are any person involved in FIRST who support LGBTQ+ of FIRST’s initiative.
- As according to their title, Members are expected to be supportive of LGBTQ+ of FIRST and may offer ideas for further improvement and projects within LGBTQ+ of FIRST. Members may not represent LGBTQ+ of FIRST at any FIRST events.
- Any member of FIRST may hold the position of Member.
- An unlimited number of people can hold the position of Member.
Ambassador Applications are open year round!
Admin and Representative Applications are open for the month of May 2018!